Friday, January 25, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

I took off work today so Nate and I could travel to NY. He was asked to speak at the college where he attended undergrad so we're making a weekend of it! In the spirit of this casual Friday, here are just a few of my favorite things at the moment.

I read her first five novels and really enjoyed them. I cannot justify paying hardcover prices so I've been anxiously awaiting my "number" to pop up on the library waiting list...And then I happened to find a copy for $7.00 at Marshalls! It is really hard for me to find good fiction but so far this one is just as enjoyable as her others.


 I double this as my bubble bath and my shower & shave gel (okay, maybe that means I "triple" it?). I cannot get enough of this subtle-yet-refreshing feminine scent. I so look forward to this when I get home from work.


The past two times I've been home, my mom, sister and I have gotten pedicures together. So fun! I've gotten this eggplant color with these sparkles on top and cannot get enough! I purchased my own so I don't have to wait for my rare pedis to enjoy this stellar combination.


 After snatching up a box of this tea around Christmas and discovering that it is, indeed, like snacking on a hot, gooey sugar cookie, I was desperate to stock up on this seasonal treat. I haven't been able to find it in the stores since then so I ordered a few boxes from Amazon.
I remember reading about a Dove deodorant that has chamomile in it a long, long time ago in some magazine and have never been able to find it...until now! I am loving the way it smells.

I have my eye on these braided shower curtain rings from Target. Although, we have glass shower doors for the time being. Still, salivating.





3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love books by Emily Giffin! That polish color is so pretty!

Heather L. said...

I have one teabag left of Sugar cookie! It is hard to find...will have to keep amazon in mind.

Charis's Mum said...

I was looking at your blog and I kept thinking, "I've met you somewhere." It turns out I was right. Your husband was in my sister's wedding. My sister is Saundy, and she married Seth.

Post a Comment